Popular Posts

Monday, January 28, 2013

The Beginning of the End

As I slowly made my way back to the captain's cabin after a very slow and inactive day, I thought that maybe it was time to archive a few of my many endeavors in New Eden. After a few hours of floating around  space hunting for new pilots to rape and pillage and a very severe case of blue balls involving a Scorpion and  a few useless station games it was good to finally sit down and relax on the vintage leather sofa that had so conveniently been ejected into space following the explosion of one Iteron I had dispatched a few days earlier. The several bottles of booze certainly entertained my imagination further and prompted me to begin this archive in short order.
            So after pouring myself a nice glass of brandy, I sat back and set out to begin explaining the things I do and ultimately why I do them and how they turn out, be it glorious victory or glorious flaming death. Of course both being acceptable outcomes. So without further ado I sat down and clicked the the transmit button on the holo-com and chuckled to myself. Let the lolz flow long and continuously most certainly in conjunction with a growing river of carebear tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment